We're on the hunt for a new team member. This position seeks a wine enthusiast with a thirst for a career in the wine industry. You’ll be joining a friendly team with experience and passion for the wine industry from which to learn and develop.
It offers encouragement and assistance in advancing your wine knowledge through on the job and formal training programs.
The position is for casual/ part-time hours with scope to expand to a full-time schedule.
Some basic requirements:
- Retail experience is preferred but not essential
- Basic wine knowledge is preferred
- A Passion for providing a high level of customer service
- Strong work ethic
- Physically fit – there is heavy lifting involved
- Weekend availability
- Current RSA
- Drivers Licence
- Compliance with Covid-19 Vaccination status
You’ll be given every opportunity to improve your knowledge of the wine industry through:
- Exposure to wines from all major Australian and international wine regions
- Opportunity to learn and expand knowledge of wine and other beverages through on the job training and professional certifications
- From the get-go you’ll be exposed to new wines and your input will be valued in listing new products.
- A great team, experienced in the wine industry to learn from
Some of the tasks and responsibilities you’ll be undertaking day-to-day:
- Receiving and storing deliveries
- Restocking and maintaining store displays
- Providing a high level of customer service and guidance to customers
- Moderate level of computer use – Point of Sale software and Microsoft Office suite
Get in touch with us by sending your resume through to info at corkscrew.net.au